Sunday, April 4, 2010

Feeling Good Prada Style

Ladies what is it about owning something expensive that makes us feel so good. It’s a guilty pleasure I know, but boy does it feel good. I mean do I really need another Prada Bag? No, I don’t really need it, but I feel I must have it. It consumes my every thought. I envision myself with my hand tightly wrapped around my new Prada Tessuto. OMG, I can’t tell you how it incredible it makes me feel. Powerful, alive, like I can conquer the world. I suspect I’m not the only one that feels this way, but personally I feel that they are so over priced. Yet every time I get a new bag to sell, I am captivated by it’s beauty, it’s smell and how great it feels. I want to keep them all, every single on of them. The other day I got the White Prada Tassel handbag to sell. The only way I can describe it to you is “Perfection”. It’s just a gorgeous handbag that you want to use every single day.
Tomorrow I will share with you...
Secrets to finally being able to own your very own Designer Handbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment