Monday, April 12, 2010

Getting The Purse of Your Dreams

Ladies, Do you know buying a designer handbag can actually be a great little investment? That’s right it can be. Many times women are dying to get there hands on a bag they really like, but for whatever reason missed out on the chance to buy it. So guess what? Now they are willing to spend even more money for that bag. There is a great place you might of heard of called Ebay. I’ve seen it hundreds of times where people pay more for a purse, then there original purchase price. Yes, many times on new and used bags. Therefore, you can purchase a bag you like, use it for while and then sell it to get yourself another one you love. Do you know how great you’ll feel knowing every few months your getting another fabulous purse? I guarantee it’s a lot better then going to that online site that lets you borrow a handbag for super expensive price. Plus, just imagine how jealous your friends will be when they see you constantly carrying a new super cute designer bag. See you really can have it all, just not all at the same time.

Prada Bag is quickly becoming one of my favorite designers, but I also like Fendi and Gucci handbags. I like them all, but personally I like big bags. I guess it’s because I heard somewhere the larger the handbag the skinnier you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment